When you become an NRRAR member you gain access to a wide assortment of services that you are able to leverage throughout your real estate career. Services that NRRAR members can gain access to range from premier professional development/education and networking events to professional standards and more, assisting our members along the way as they improve their business.
NRRAR serves as a guide to, providing direction to all its members as a commitment to quality and service is the base of the NRRAR. When you join the team of real estate professionals who make up our Association, you are making the ultimate investment in your future as you join a network of nationwide real estate professionals.
The NRRAR involves individuals who unite to ensure the real estate environment is healthy, educate the public and to protect private property rights. REALTORS® are professionals helping consumers attain the American Dream of homeownership. Make sure your agent is a REALTOR®.
Choose from one of the following memberships for more information:
- This is for your membership if you are a principal, partner, corporate officer, trustee, or branch office manager. If you are engaged actively in the real estate profession, including buying, selling, exchanging, renting or leasing, managing, appraising for others for compensation, counseling or financing, building, developing or subdividing real estate, this membership is for you!
- Current annual dues are $690 and are due at the time of registration.
- There is a $350 application fee (this is a one time fee as long as you remain a member in good standing).
- Feel free to call us at (252)-636-5364 if you are interested in our REALTOR® Membership, someone from our membership department would love to assist you with the process!
- The Neuse River Region of REALTORS® is proud to have many affiliate members that are part of the makeup of our Association. The Affiliate membership for non-REALTORS® members are companies that are in the affiliated field of business and work directly with the real estate industry. Examples of these affiliated businesses would be mortgage brokers, home insurance companies, etc.
- By becoming an Affiliate member of our Association, you are joining a professional association with more then 400 members and the ability to market directly to those professionals who are helping shape our industry.
- Annual dues are $285 and are due at the time of registration.
- There is a $150 application fee (this is a one time fee as long as you remain a member in good standing).
- For more information, please contact Cecilia Chittick at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Affiliate application: https://www.nrrar.com/affiliate-membership-application